Mt Rainier in February?

asgv

Hi Everyone,

looking for someone to climb Mt. Rainier over a weekend in February with. Have never done it before so I'm open to any routes.

In good shape and got all the gear (the same should go for anyone interested in joining).

ping me if interested.

Cheers.

Edited by asgv

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What skillz have you got? Rainier not the type of mountain to be climbing without some good practice on other peaks, esp. in the winter.

I always love a good trip up Rainier. But would want to climb something else first so that we see each other's skill level. I've been thinking of a climb up Mt. Hood via Leuthold's Couloir some weekend. Would you be down for that?

I also would be interested in Hood. Have never been on hood, but from what i gather its a good trip. I have summited rainier twice, and have any gear i would need for a winter assent of rainier or hood. And would be down to go one of these weekends. Give me a call mtn.climber. We can chat.

206-940-1652

Brandon

I've climbed Adams (North Ridge, South Spur), Baker (Coleman/Deming), and Hood (Hogsback) all solo. Just got back from a 8 day mountaineering course/trip in New Zealand.

Hood via Leuthold's Couloir sounds good. When are you thinking?