• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Alpinfox

High-Res picture of Stuart from Ingalls area

Fred Beckey is looking for a high resolution and good quality picture of Stuart from Ingalls Lake/Peak.

Late afternoon or evening light will probably be best.

He wants to use the picture in a book, so you would get a photo credit.

Post your best shots here and I will point him to this thread.

If you would prefer to email them, you can send them to me and I will forward them to Fred.

alpinfox at yahoo dot com

Not taken from Ingalls Lake/Peak, but both shots are from evening hours, and are 2736x3648 pixel resolution (the copies posted below are reduced size of course). PM if you want'em

w_ridge_stuart_095.jpg

w_ridge_stuart_001.jpg

Edited by davidk

Click to embiggen:

3961806972_772b56c0bf.jpg

Thanks for all the contributions folks. Piston's pic with the larches is pretty sweet, but Dennyt's picture had the clearest view of the west ridge, so it looks like that is the one Fred is going to go with.

DennyT, I sent you a PM. Please email me with your contact info.