hitting the fan

olyclimber

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read this on another website, regarding "the funniest" story guy who has spent the last three years on/off in Afghanistan:

I was once in the middle of a firefight and had to shit so bad I thought I was going to die from that long before a bullet could ever take me out. So I slowly crawl my way over to a large boulder and attempt to take an emergency dump. It was the best/worst shit of my life.

Anyway, a few minutes later we actually find ourselves pretty outnumbered and we're starting to fall back. Well all at once the enemy goes all out and starts hitting us with everything they've got. One of my best friends is sitting there beside me and before I know it he's running towards the big rock to take cover... before I have a chance to say anything I hear him scream.

"Fuck man, are you hit!," I scream at him. He looks up at me with a disgusted look and says, "I just landed in your shit man. Seriously, I didn't sign up for this. Fuck you."

So after about 30 more minutes the enemy stops and we back off some more. I finally get close to my friend and his entire upper body is completely covered in my shit. From that day on he always asked me if my previous location was "safe".