Cascade Crags-->Flying Pig-->many beers

miker

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like another fine time, but unfortunately i'm off to work for the night. i hope none of you upstanding citizens pays me a surprise visit in the e.r. while trying to drive home with a buzz on, though. and happy birthday lisa, someone please make sure she gets plenty of shots!

Beer is good...Everett too far...getting thirsty...Everett too far....

Have fun tonight...and a special "you go gurl" to birthday princess Lisa, a "you really kinda fun and interestin'!" to Jules, Dynamite and the (artist?) girl with the short black hair from New York, and a hardy alpine high-five to Beck, Fast Eddie, Matt, Dr. J (who says he ain't gonna be there), Alpine K, Big Lou and my other righteous climbing brothers too numerous to state in my Mickey's-induced lunch-time stupor. With the salutations out of the way, here's the big question:

WHERE IT GONNA BE NEXT WEEK? How's about back in Tacoma (where the previous turnout was small [but quality!]) or somewhere in the middle like Ballard again, which might be a fine central location for those in the north and south.

You have fun, now. No more flying off bar stools, no punch-outs, and remember to collect your credit cards from the bartender before going home. And let the sober dudes drive or you be having Dr. Jay puttin' stitches in your miserable, achin' butt!

aloha! - Dwayner