Ego.....for RuMr

kevbone

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, i only talk about your ego cuz that's all you ever talk about with regards to others' climbing...

i find it hilarious, that when someone comments on a redpoint on another, unmentioned, website, you have to jump all over them and spray about how egotistical it is. Then, in the next breath you comment about a rating being off. To me, its the same thing...

care to 'splain the difference to me?

Apparently, neither can you. You clearly have a secret man-crush on him.

yo pete, you should see the pm's that kev sends me...and pink too...

i somehow don't think they fulfill themselves and are looking to expand their relationship...

:blech: yuck...i had to block their pm's...

Then, in the next breath you comment about a rating being off. To me, its the same thing...

This is your mistake.

I have upgraded climbs and downgraded climbs, I am sure you have too.....IMO, at least for me.....I don’t see ego to be involved.

As far a smithrock.com.....they have a chest beating forum where they get to spray to the world there accomplishments…..seams silly to me. If they get to spray, then others get to call them out on it….you know you being a tool. Same thing.

:wave:

"I'm such a bad ass climber that i can tell you for a fact that this particular route is NOT 10+ because that felt hard for me and therefore, since i'm so badass, it must be 11-"

--Kevbone, uprating based on his badassness...

"I'm such a bad ass climber that i can tell you for a fact that this particular route is NOT 10+ because that felt easy for me and therefore, since i'm so badass, it must be 10-"

--Kevbone, downrating based on his badassness...

Thinking a grade is wrong implies that think that you somehow understand the rating system better than whoever came up with the grade in the first place.

It's like arguing about figure skating.

B I N G O !

its a difficult concept for da 'bone!