Living proof of FW's theories

glassgowkiss

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your continued lame answers leave only 2 choices: a) you have no shame and sounding like a dimwitt day after day is no obstacle to your self-worth or b) you have no shame but have no choice but keep scraping for the bottom of the barrel of human intelligence.

Your continued lame answers leave only 2 choices: a) you have no shame and sounding like a dimwitt day after day is no obstacle to your self-worth or b) you have no shame but have no choice but keep scraping for the bottom of the barrel of human intelligence.

"fear-mongering and insults" - no that's not you at all :lmao::wave:

I am certainly not going to relinquish the possibility of letting you know exactly what I really think of your lame posts and the way they make you appear to your readers; however, as any spray participant with half a functional brain knows, ~99% of my posts discuss the issues at hand while being respectful of those who return me the favor. Needless to say I have no respect for those who for years have had nothing but insults, lies and fear-mongering to reply.

I am certainly not going to relinquish the possibility of letting you know exactly what I really think of your lame posts and the way they make you appear to your readers; however, as any spray participant with half a functional brain knows, ~99% of my posts discuss the issues at hand while being respectful of those who return me the favor. Needless to say I have no respect for those who for years have had nothing but insults, lies and fear-mongering to reply. [/quote

]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: