Weekend TR

Peter_Puget

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My weekend consisted of friday getting my weekly 30 mile mountain bike ride in. It might be my last one for a longtime though, since weather is change and the water is rising, which mean lots of mud on the trails. I might have to break down and put the slick on the bike and start doing road rides.

Saturday I spent three hours in school board meeting. It is unbelieveable some of the rediculus complaints that were brought up by parents. Thanks gawd there isn't an other meeting until next year.

The rest of the time was spent with the family.

Next weekend should be about the same, biking one day and other at the school, though this time I be working at the school doing some route setting on the climbing wall.

Saturday I spent three hours in school board meeting. It is unbelieveable some of the rediculus complaints that were brought up by parents.

C'mon, give up the goods.

It just stupid stuff, like they wanted to have a list of activities and lessons that would be taught to their kids, if they showed up for the parent teacher conference at the beginning of the year they would know. They wanted more meeting with the teachers, all they have to do is schedule a meeting the teachers they have hours they keep after hours for such meetings. They wanted homework for their kids, the french school system doesn't allow homework until they are certain age.

Basically it was things that could have been dealt with by asking the teacher or the principal, but instead they decided to bring up in a public forum and which took 2 additional hours of my time over the weekend.