Wounded Knee

billcoe

One time, on my birthday, tvash snuck into my home before I woke and pissed in my apple juice and took a crap in my oven. That's when I knew we were friends.

You finished the trail work with blood seeping down your pants into your shoe? That's awesome, Bill. Hope it heals quickly.

OK, maybe he's trying to bond and I'm misunderstanding it all. Hmmm.

Yes, finished the trail work and 2nd ed the climb. Worse on and even stupider - a few years back I took a face plant after falling off a roof while doing a tear off job. The first thing to hit anything was my face, which slammed the edge of the metal table. This snapped the facial bone thats under your eye socket there. That was before lunch. The bone was sticking straight out and the blood ran down to and soaked my shirt until my brother couldn't take looking at it and insisted I have a bandaid so he wouldn't have to look at it. It was threatening to rain and I didn't want the water to get in or stick my bro with the job. We had the roof dried in by 4pm so I headed to the hospital. They said "when did this happen? Cause it's all swollen up and we can't do anything for you until the swelling goes down and that's in about 2 weeks from now". They could clearly see the bone still sticking out, not as sharp of an angle though, as well.

Dohhh!

ps, skipped lunch, but took a shower (wherin it looked like an Alfred Hitchcock slasher film in the shower) first.

Edited by billcoe

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic