PT for Low Back

Jim

I have a pretty severe scolosis and occasionally my SI joint gets misaligned, such as from a recent hammer-dog tele ski outing. I used to have a great PT that was able to manipulate it back in place with some simple twists. Chiropractors just don't work for it, they all seem to have the same move, which seems not very sophisticated and ultimately ineffective.

So if you have experience with a good PT with manual therapy expertise that you would recommend, let me know.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can highly and unequicably recommend Chris Glatz, PT, MTC at Advanced Manual Therapy & Sports Rehabilitation located within: The Sports Medicine Clinic's Ballard Office

1551 NW 54TH ST

Seattle

206-782-0218

Chris has helped me immesureably in recent months with both lumbo-sacral spine issues and a troublesome left hamstring. He is quite astute and knowledgeable with respect to manual therapy concerns

Best of luck! Don't hesitate to PM me with other questions. They handle most major health insurance.