12 members have voted

1. 1. Iran invation

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to get lost in the details, but we're on the verge of bankruptcy, as well. We shot our wad trying to dominate the world, using Iraq as our Science Fair project, we failed, we imploded because of the 'anything goes' mentality that motivated the invasion in the first place.

I don't see many new foriegn adventures in our future any time soon. Frankly, I'm glad we've been defanged. We're not wise, responsible, competent, nor moral enough to wield the kind of power we've squandered our national treasure on.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

So corrupt business practices and corporate greed had nothing to do with it? It was out enterprise to dominate the world as you put it?

As I stated; we imploded because of our 'anything goes' mentality; the one behind Iraq, deregulation, and the current financial crisis. We've failed because of our shitty set of values. We partied like rock stars, now we get to enjoy the hangover.

According to the NSE shortly after 2001, our stated, official national goal was to dominate the world in no uncertain terms. Unipolar moment, unitary executive and all that.

Edited by tvashtarkatena