Post Count Increaser

Wolfgang Braun

Ugh... Had to work on a truck all day!
It was a lot of work!
Had to change the sparkplugs. There were 8 of them.
And the pcv valve. Took forever to find it.
Then we made a log roll. And I realized that I suck at it.
Ugh... It's been a long day!
Lots of work at school, and it seemed like the periods took forever

I think it's Wolfgang's attempt to either become a Lord of the Sprayer's or over take Chuck Norris in total postings before he's out of High School and do it all on one thread! :grin:

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh... Had to work on a truck all day!
It was a lot of work!
Had to change the sparkplugs. There were 8 of them.
And the pcv valve. Took forever to find it.
Then we made a log roll. And I realized that I suck at it.
Ugh... It's been a long day!
Lots of work at school, and it seemed like the periods took forever

I think it's Wolfgang's attempt to either become a Lord of the Sprayer's or over take Chuck Norris in total postings before he's out of High School and do it all on one thread! :grin:

That would be awesome!

(quote)This christmas my mom and dad decided that they wanted to bring the family back together and have a nice vacation. I had recently moved out of the house and my sister was in college so the family was not together alot. Well anyways they bought 4 tickets to West Palm Beach, Florida for us. That was always a vacation spot we would go to when we were kids so i was excited about it.

Everything was great when we got there, we were goin to the beach, going out for dinner to nice resturants, and pretty much i felt like we were kids again when we were there. But the other side of me started to show after christmas day. I am not proud of what i was, I was addicted to cocaine and a really big theif, I was pretty much addicted to stealing. I would go outside at around 7 or 8 when it was real dark out and spend about an 1 or 2 stealing out of cars. We were staying in one of those 50+ neighborhoods (an old people neighborhood) because my grandma lived there and she left it to my dad in her will (R.I.P). and I actually for some reason hit jackpot everytime I went out stealing. I got $620 in 1 week of stealing out of cars.

But then Karma kicked in. I was stealing out of cars in this rich person neighborhood across the street and in this one car there was a bottle of about 50, 5 mg ritalin tabs.

At the time I thought that i was the luckiest man alive but now i think of that as the worst thing i ever did. That night after my parents went asleep i crushed up about 20 mg of ritalin and snorted it. I felt great and then decided to take 15 mg orally and then 10 mg sublingually. I started to realize that i had taken to much because i started getting real paranoid and my heart felt like it was exploding every beat. Then the pills i took earlier kicked in, NOT GOOD!!!. I started seeing bugs and rats everywhere. When I looked at my socks on the ground i saw dead mutilated bug infested alley rats. And i kept seeing spiders and cockroaches on my skin. I then decided to purge to stop the effects. This did not work at all. When i threw up the first time I looked in the toilet and saw a ziploc bag in my vomit and a spider swimming around in my vomit. I then scared the shit out of my sister because I woke her up at like 3am asking her if she put a ziploc bag in my food or drink because i saw a ziploc bag in my vomit. Yea i freaked her out cuz she knew i was fucked up. I then purged 1 more time and saw about 5 spiders and a juicyfruit wrapper in my vomit this time. I then gave up and said hell ill just try and go to sleep.

Well that was a bad bad idea because the next thing i remember is my mom, dad, and sister standing around me scared out of there minds crying and my mom shaking me saying that I had a seizure and if i took anything. I was pretty much brain dead and just sat there on the saying nothing and then the ambulence they called arrived and the next thing i remember is being in the ambulence, then being in the emergency room with a asshole male nurse. He was a complete jerk and kept getting an attitude with me. He then handed my a cup of a black muddy looking liquid that they called charcoal. I downed the first cup and it tasted like shit and then i downed the second. But this nurse didnt even give me a heads up or anything I mean he should of atleast said "hey your going to throw up alot in a couple minutes and it is going to be black". Nothing so then im having a cat scan done and i vomited all over my bed and floor.

Well after spending 2 days in the hospital and 1 day in a phyciatric hospital I realized that I could of easily been dead and that i fucked up my life because i let drugs take a hold of my life and I feel like a way better person now because i dont do that stupid shit anymore because i dont want to ruin my life.

P.S

sorry for the long ass story i just had to get that off my back.(/quote)

Good stuff! :rawk::moondance:

Linky Linky

(quote)YEP. FUCK YES i hear you exactly.

I grew up in an upper class area... suburbs.. next town over was especially nice. All small towns and small town dickhead cops. You know, youre caught doing 10-15 over and all the sudden theres 3 cops there.

So one night Im on my way back from the movies with a headlight out through this nicer town. I knew it was out, but whatever. Had NOTHING on me at all, and came to a stop sign at said town. With the brights on I still had 2 working headlights but a car was coming down the intersecting street, so out of fucking curtosy, I shut the beams off and exposed the broken light. Baaaad move slick. I instantly notice the approaching, and now passing car is a cop. So i go straight through the sign as he passes going right and I FLOOR IT, because i saw him pop a U turn and knew he would be coming up my ass soon.

Sure enough, pulls me over, "your headlights out". I said well officer, they work fine with the brights on but I shut them off to try and be polite to you. Then without flinching he gets literally 5 inches from my face and says it smells funky in the car (hadnt smoked in my car in over 3 weeks, just got it out of the shop). Then he says theres marijuana crumbs ALL OVER my shirt which i told him were popcorn crumbs from the movie I just came from... which they literally were. Then he asks me to search the car, I say no just to fuck with him, in the end he searched the whole car and found absolutely nothing.

Took him 45 minutes in below 0 temps to search. Before the search he asked what movie i saw and where, so i proceeded to give him a DETAILED, HIGHLY annoying summary of the movie. He gave me a warning for the light and a 10 minute speech basically saying "you were disrespectful fuck you respect me i am the law".

this is why all kids and most adults hate cops (/quote)

My mom started flipping a shit, and I did everything I could to calm her down. The conversation went something like this:

“WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!”

“It was a cigar! What? What?!”

“BULLSHIT! BULL-SHIT! It smells like weed I’m not an idiot! I’m not an idiot! Where the hell is the weed?!”

“It was a cigar mom, a hand rolled cigar!”

“YOUR EYES ARE RED AS THE DEVILS DICK AND IT SMELLS LIKE WEED! I know what weed smells like! Where is the weed?!”

“That was the last of it, I just smoked a joint, that was the last of it!”

“DON’T GIVE ME THAT SHIT! Where is the weed?!”

“That was it that was all I had!”

“BULLSHIT!”

“I swear, this was the last time!”

“I will go get dad and tear this fucking room apart! WHERE IS THE WEED?!”

Link and the operetta of doom!

BTW I love this inane thread, I could care less about post counts but the option to post WTF ever is phenominal :)

Eastlake Community Church | 3301 Monte Villa Pkwy | Ste. 200 | Bothell | WA | 98021

9AM 11:30AM,

Starting Feb 8: 5PM, 6:30PM

Come as you are.

No judgemental bs.

Friendly people.

Like you.

Edited by Bug

My mom started flipping a shit, and I did everything I could to calm her down. The conversation went something like this:

“BULLSHIT! BULL-SHIT! It smells like weed I’m not an idiot! I’m not an idiot! Where the hell is the weed?!”

“YOUR EYES ARE RED AS THE DEVILS DICK AND IT SMELLS LIKE WEED! I know what weed smells like! Where is the weed?!”

“BULLSHIT!”

BTW I love this inane thread, I could care less about post counts but the option to post WTF ever is phenominal :)

Thanks!

Eastlake Community Church | 3301 Monte Villa Pkwy | Ste. 200 | Bothell | WA | 98021

Come as you are.

As you were

As i want you to be

As a friend

As a friend

As an old memory

Take your time

Hurry up

The choice is yours

Take a rest

As a friend

As an old memory

Friendly people.

Like you.

:wave:

250px-Marmot-edit1.jpg

“BULLSHIT!”

your out of control!bongin.gif

Come as you are.

As you were

As i want you to be

As a friend

As a friend

As an old memory

Take your time

Hurry up

The choice is yours

Take a rest

As a friend

As an old memory

Friendly people.

Like you.

:wave:

250px-Marmot-edit1.jpg

Funny stuff.

Come as you are.

As you were

As i want you to be

As a friend

As a friend

As an old memory

Take your time

Hurry up

The choice is yours

Take a rest