Post Count Increaser

Wolfgang Braun

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is how everyone does it...

No,you got to put your foot in your mouth and get the backlash on the rest of the posts in the spray forum,this post is for nOObz but remember they eat their own in Zombie land,so you may need some of this shit to suvive!!! :brew:

3nf3k03la1191211468cn755f41be7b0819cd.jpg

Edited by pc313

Yurp!

No,you got to put your foot in your mouth and get the backlash on the rest of the posts in the spay forum,this post is for nOObz but remember they eat their own in Zombie land,so you may need some of this shit to suvive!!! :brew:

3nf3k03la1191211468cn755f41be7b0819cd.jpg

Funniest Thing I have seen in a while!

Oh man, drug assemblys were AWESOME.

I have a funny story about the DARE program, haha.

I was 11 at the time when we got the dare program, and by the time I was 11, I'd pretty much started my demon child phase. I'd already smoked pot a couple times, and I was smoking cigarettes and drinking fairly regularly. So imagine my suprise when I found out that I won the dare essay contest, hahaha. I pretty much wrote that I never wanted to do drugs, (Because drugs are bad, mmkay?). So when my class had to do the dare skit, I played a drug dealer trying to convince some kid to smoke a joint. Oh man, I wish I had that shit on tape, I rocked it so well.

(A funny side note, my dare officer ended up coming to my house a couple years later to arrest my brother, and he saw me on my porch smoking a cigarette [i was like, 13 at this point]. He gave me THE worst look of total disappointment. It was just so totally ironic.)

I still rock my dare shirt all the time.