• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
fear_and_greed

Al-Qaida backs Maddog McCain

Sounds like alkahaltehelka or whatever can't vote for him now! Can't vote for anyone who might attract violence....

It's funny, when Al-qaida supports the democrat, the repubs say "OMG, don't vote for him, even the enemy wants him!"

But when Al-qaida supports the republican, I'm sure they'll be singing a different story....

I'm sure John McCain jumping up and down like a red-butt monkey ordering indiscriminate airstrikes talking about 'Merica, God, and Freedumb would be just the kind shot in the arm al-Qaida needs right now.

Sounds like alkahaltehelka or whatever can't vote for him now! Can't vote for anyone who might attract violence....

Wasn't voting for him anyways. Can't vote for obama because Biden says Obama will attract violence upon us.

Yep, Maddog McCain is a cool character, a man who takes all points of view in before making a decision. The world would feel safe with his finger on the nuclear button.

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5gN2UuEbyF64GtuHQfJzWDqDg7PqgD940L4780

{At one point in the interview, McCain grew frustrated with a Tampa television reporter during her questions on immigration issues. McCain twice said illegal immigrants who have committed crimes would be rounded up. Katie Coronado of WFLA-TV asked if that meant using raids to round up immigrants.

"What did I just say that had any connotation of raids?" McCain said, raising his voice with impatience. "Let me try one more time."

He again explained the idea of forcing illegal immigrants out of the country by issuing ID cards and fining employers who hire illegals. He then softened his tone.

"I apologize," he said to Coronado. "I understand how important an issue it is. I didn't mean to be flip." }