Art, cult or other?

bstach

Take a look at the structures(white beams of varying sizes) seen in the attached photos. There are several of these configurations scattered along the road way leading into some property down the street from a friends place near 8th and 184th in South Surrey, BC. I have also included a photo of the building on the land.

My question …Is this Art, a Cult related thing, or an Alien landing strip?

DSC01313.JPGDSC01311.JPG

DSC01310.JPGDSC01308.JPG

There are 4 or 5 different ‘installations’ of the white beam configurations, scattered across the front of the acreage. Not sure if you get a sense of the scale, but these are huge beams. There are also some cement ‘walls’ that are randomly placed at the entrance to the driveway. I'll see if I can get photos of those. The walls are interesting in that they are very functional looking (similar to the walls of the house) – yet don’t have a clear purpose, as they are staggered and overlapping, rather than in any semblance of a straight line, so obviously not intended to block or restrict anything, but be more visually interesting.

WTF?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...at the answers so far. Seriously, though, I found an arial photo...I circled the beam structures, house and put rectangle around where the walls are. Note the very large structure being built (just under the race track). You’ll have to go to the web site to zoom in.

cult_lot.JPG

http://www.surrey.ca/Inside+City+Hall/City+Departments/Engineering/Spatial+Information/COSMOS+External/

Launch the COSMOS - search the South Surrey - cross street 8th Ave and 184th Street

Aren't those the sculptures at Galbraith? Those are by the son of the landowner, I believe (or so I was told).

Are you insinuating that David Syre's son is an alien? Sounds like a slander/liable suit to me....

Edited by max