Leavenworth May 31-June 1, partner(s), ride share

Nadine

I am driving to Leavenworth this weekend. I drive a fuel efficient Honda Civic and can meet you anywhere from Olympia to Seattle to head east. I lead easy sport and can follow up to 5.10b. I can leave Friday night or early Sat a.m. I always bring along great homebaked desserts!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HMMMM, Baked goods... sounds interesting... I like baked goods! Climbing is OK too. Especially when followed by BBQing over a campfire with a beer or two.

I can sport lead up to 10b-c. Can lead trad too but haven't ventured into spending my life's savings on a trad rack yet. haha

I'd also be down to get some good hiking in while out in Leavenworth. (I tend to feel a bit sedentary when I spend a whole day just climbing)

If you're interested, feel free to email me. Jordanpaulmiller@msn.com

It is so excellent to see posts like this. I bought a Prius about a month ago and while deep in my heart I wanted a Toyota truck that would take me anywhere and let me bivi in the back, the reality of today is we must be more conscious of the impact of our trips. Of course, there is the impact on our wallets that we notice the most!

I already have climbing plans in Squamish for an extended stay, but kudos to you Nadine!