• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
RuMR

PROPS to the vertical world climbing team

Second that!! They did very well!! Didn't stay for the finals, but only person I saw send the hardest qualifying route was from VW!!

yepperz...it was a great comp and those kids did awesome...it musta been a 100 degrees in there...

Congratulations to all the USAC Regional competitors and their teams for training hard all season. Now let's see what happens at the Divisionals...

no...they aged out and bhops chose not to compete this year...

No? Number of team members divided by number of Divisional invitations = success ratio

I could be wrong, please check... How many VW team members went to Regional? How many invitations to Divisionals? I'll get the CS info.

Are we being childish or what? Maybe it's just me. I don't want to grow up, this is more fun.

dunno exactly...i know there is a ton of them that made Worlds after nationals...most of them are back and are expected to place high enough to make the world team again...

of course VW is huge, so your ratio-ing will always place them lower...ie, a one person team who makes nationals will always "place higher" using your method, right?

Yeah, well, I'm just a bit envious is all. Obviously they are doing something right up there. Most all the kids I've met in 7 years of these comps are damn tough and train really hard, gotta respect even the ones w/ the bizarre hair and other crazy stuff because I hate to get my ass kicked by a 14 y.o. girl. Again.

all of those kids are amazing in their own right...i've long since gotten over the bitterness of getting crushed by some kid...it happens ALL of the time...its awesome...what fool would want the younger generation to not exceed the older generation????

If the best team is by success, then the Warehouse Rock Gym's team kicked butt, 100% of their team qualified for Nationals!!!! The team consisists of...(me) :D VW did good as well as Edgeworks. Go Cody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!