• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
sobo

Marmot Alpinist climbing pants

The Item:Alpinist Climbing Pants, brand new, never worn, size L, black, cat. #3111.

The Story:These pants were bought in 1998, after a fruitless search for the "electric blue" version of same. After eventually finding the blue ones at sierra trading post, the Bellevue store would not take the black ones back on return, nor even for store credit. mad.gif" border="0 This was the very store where I bought them, and I still had the receipt! Even today, they still have the tags attached, for chrissakes! [Wazzup]confused.gif" border="0

The Offer:These pants cost me over $300, after sales tax added. I would like to get at least $200 for them - period. Shit, I'll even pay the postage. Anyone interested? Remember, they've NEVER EVEN BEEN WORN!

If you would like more info on construction, features, etc. see your Marmot catalog or post a reply.

Hey, c'mon! This is good shit and it's fuckin' brand new! At least show some interest. mad.gif" border="0 At the very least, send flame about Marmot shit. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by bballer44:
marmot makes some nice shit.im a broke college student or id buy them.
smile.gif" border="0

So what's it gonna be - books or gear? PM me an offer.

Fine. Buy them from REI if you want to, and you'll pay $15 more than what I want for them, PLUS you'll be paying 8% sales tax, shipping, blah blah blah. So, if you buy them from the Death Star, you'll be into it for about $250.

Or you can give me the $200 bones and i'll send them to you for free. DO THE MATH! [big Grin]

...sobo