New Wind River Guidebook

JoJo

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Good news! The new guidebook to the Wind Rivers' Cirque of the Towers & Deep Lake by Steve Bechtel is on its way from the printer, a month earlier than I anticipated.

You can go to the web site now for more information and even see spreads from this unique and spectacular FULL COLOR guidebook. Better yet, order your copies now and I'll ship it to your door the day it arrives in Livingston, sometime next week.

Time to start planning your summer climbing trips. Thanks everyone in advance for your continued support of First Ascent Press and I look forward to seeing you in the mountains.

Cheers,

Joe Josephson

First Ascent Press

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey John,

Still working on Trevor Bowman's Big Horn Rock Guide, trying to wrap up the Cloud Peak info still. Also working on a new Teton guide (by Aaron Gams) to 65 routes also in full color like the Cirque book. It's a monster but going to be super cool. Needless to say I'm slammed. Getting em done as fast as I can... Thanks for support dude. It's going to be an epic mountaineering season in the Tetons and Beartooths. My shoulder is finally getting better and can raise my arm above my head for the first time in a year. Needless to say, I'm amped up to cut loose this summer. I'll save a spot on my floor for you. Onward into the fog, JJ

Hey Joe,

I had no idea your press was working so hard on all these guidebooks! I can't believe you guys are coming out with a Wind Rivers guide! Can I still use the old green book in case I feel like being frustrated and hateful? Next thing you're gonna say is a new Canadian Rockies select or a guide to update the old black sierra club guides to BC/AB columbia/purcells, vahallas, etc... Way to fucking murder the impossible :)-

Yo ML,

Kelsey is still the bible for the rest of the Winds. And what's this "you guys" stuff about FAP? You wanna help? I'll pay you twice what I'm making ;-) Hell, make it three times.

Also as a matter of fact, Sean Issac and I are working together on a color book to the Rockies. Maybe next year, maybe not... And before you blame anyone of murder, check out the book first.

onward, JJ