Funny Vigilante Story

G-spotter

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda reminds my of an experience I had years ago. I had a new KX500 dirt bike stolen from my girlfriend's backyard years ago. Every time I had tried to ride the beast, the bike that is, I dropped it/got spit off and/or broke something. So, first thing we did was contact local bike shops to see if anyone had ordered a radiator shroud for what was at that time a rare bike in my locale. Sure enough we struck gold, and better yet, when the thief ordered the part he paid for it with his VISA. After shaming the local cops into action who I gathered were more interested in downing donuts and padding their already fat asses than catching crooks, they finally checked the guy's house out and located my bike in his garage along with a bunch of others. Anyway, it ended well enough for me and reinforced my belief that: a) crooks/thiefs are generally dumb; and, b) cops are slothful creatures.

I knew a guy in school whose wallet was stolen. Later that day he was at work - he worked retail, and helping a customer ring up a large sale. He looked at the credit card - it was his! He excused himself for a second and walked back to call security - cool as hell. He returned and continued to ring up the sale while security arrived. He then accused the thief, which the guy denied. The response? Dude, that's MY name on the credit card.