Sidewayspeople.com: Avoid

Sent: Fri 1/25/08 1:19 PM

Reply-to: info@sidewayspeople.com

Cc: info@sidewayspeople.com

After repeated unanswered emails and calls concerning my order for thermofit liners placed on Oct 6, 2006, the wastoids at Sidewayspeople.com finally got far enough away from the bong to send me this yesterday:

"Hello, and thank you for your order from Sidewayspeople.com. Due to uncontrollable circumstances, we are not able to ship your order. Your payment information will be cleared from our system, and your order will be canceled.If you are still interested in great snow gear at a great price, please visit www.Sidewayspeople.com for constantly updated inventory that is available.Once again, thank you for your order, and thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Customer Service

Sidewayspeople.com "

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

That's some funny shit. I actually know the dudes that own sidewayspeople. Yes, they are major stoners, and they are from my hometown of Kalamazoo, MI. In the last few years they've opened and closed down two different skate shops in Kzoo and have gotten into major tax trouble. They've got an awesome sticker though of this guy with his face smashed into the ground (presumably after a bail on a skateboard). Too funny, hahahahahahahahahaha.