Centralia flooding

sobo

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand aside. The girl at least deserves a little white tvash.

Not very related note: I've unearthed two 'archeo-beers' in my backcountry career; both there so long that moss had almost completely overgrown them. I'm here to tell you than Guiness Stout has a longer shelf life than Hamm's.

so the whole sky blue water gimmick was bullshit. stop the planet.

Nice punk thread, BTW. I didn't know shit about the genre, because I don't know shit about music, because I'm not very hip, because I'm not very cool. It was like getting an AA degree in the subject in like 15 minutes.

I'm switching back to whitey tighties.

this ain't punk but a close relative. your fucking cool in my book but here is a little catchy little diddy that you and larry craig can tap your foot to.

_cMVzqh_yKY

Thanks for the concern Sobo, but my place is reasonably flood proof, though there's some cool (i.e. non-threatening) flooding all around. I've got a number of friends west of Centralia who didn't fare so well. They'll know in a day or two if their vehicles are salvagable, and the house got hit right up to the floorboards, but not beyond, so they don't have a house full of silt to clean up.

I love the over the top weather and I'm fond of a little flood gawking too.

Can't tell. FW won't see me after our 'encounter'. Maybe he's sore at me. Or just sore. The squeelers really get me going, and I can be kind of rough. Plus he wanted 'The Prospector', an appliance with the geometry of a oil drilling bit. I fed four feet of pipe before he yelled finally "Fire in the hole!". Boy, did I! The guy's amazing.

That gets me to thinking; me and my new avatar working together could really make him air tight.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Hey, fuck you assholes. This thread is about worrying about ME, not a continuation of this ugly little FW/Tvash bawl & brawl, with the assorted hangers on and peanut gallery personnel.

I'm the ugly offspring of their grudgefuck, and I miss you OW.

BTW: what kind of clusterfuck is it going to be when the highway reopens?

Hey, fuck you assholes. This thread is about worrying about ME, not a continuation of this ugly little FW/Tvash bawl & brawl, with the assorted hangers on and peanut gallery personnel.

I'm the ugly offspring of their grudgefuck, and I miss you OW.

BTW: what kind of clusterfuck is it going to be when the highway reopens?

maybe if were lucking the fetus will abort us, because something tells me won't be getting rid of hughr sprayin ass.