pink

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Insomnia sucks.

Ambien works. Especially if you have the type of insomnia that doesn't let you fall asleep (as opposed to the type that you fall asleep, then wake up and can't get back to sleep again. Lunesta is for that type).

But if you only get insomnia once in a while. Stop complaining.

Sweetheart, there are actually people who have insomnia that cannot be "cured" like this. You know a lot about a lot, and maybe even a lot about insomnia. But trust me; some people have insomnia and it is not due to lifestyle.

My darling, I know that, because, as we all know by now, I know everything. BUTT,

many normal folks can at least greatly improve sleep by following this simple formula. Until one adopts a healthier lifestyle, it's hard to determine whether the problem is deeper than that.

I slept like a baby last night. But I had a dream that I was piloting a light plane that clipped the envelope of a hot air balloon. I just quietly changed banked and pretended nothing had happened. Those poor bastards.

crazy fucking dreams, i prefer not to really.

I quit all that shit, too. Sleep disruption is perfectly normal, but, as Arch says, it should pass. Lay off the caffeine (duh). Stock up on pasta for dinner. High protein for breakfast and lunch, high carb for din din. Also, make sure you get your aerobic workouts in, including some that get you near your max heart rate. No cheating, fucker. Mainline on those endorphines. And speaking of such, masturbate as much as possible (once your last round of friction scabs have healed, of course). As you loose weight due to a lack of munchies and beer bongs and 20 to 30 sessions of violently choking your chicken per day, you bitch tits might even perk up a bit.