Bellingham

John Frieh

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

casa, actually, back taxes and i herd there was also a health issue there. the food thier wasn't all that good the service sucked, the only thing kinda cool was the variety of tekillya.

fuck boundy bay the food is pretty good but really expensive.

the rouge has more/ a way better beer selection than BB and the archer, but i would put the archer in 2nd place the archer has pretty darn good food.

there is alot of pretty good sushi places and atleast a hand full of good mexican food places.

Boundary is the classic, but what about Diego’s? Get a BCR and a fresh express. Supon's has really good thia food, so does Busara.

If you want cheap beer, The Up and Up has 2 dollar pitchers of Pabst from 8pm to 11pm every day. Also, Rudy's took over the Up so you can get killer pizza deals with your beer.

The Ranch Room has 2.50 pints of micro brews from 8 to 10 (or maybe its 11); On Sundays they have 1.50 micros. Last time I went there they had BB scotch ale, Mac and Jacks, Widmer brothers Hefe, Manny's, Lazy Boy IPA, and Obsidian stout.

Lastly, you can’t beat drunken Russian food, Pelmeni is great!