Barry Bonds

AlpineK

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would never had stayed health long enough to break the record with out them. Plain and simple

nice speculation dude!

Maybe but it not speculation that he took them. Did they benifit him??? Of course. How much is the speculation.

Did he do anything illegal?

He would never had stayed health long enough to break the record with out them. Plain and simple

nice speculation dude!

Maybe but it not speculation that he took them. Did they benifit him??? Of course. How much is the speculation.

Did he do anything illegal?

Court case isn't over yet. His crony hasn't cracked yet in jail.

Edited by Seahawks

tour the france:

go white boy!!

virendra7 - You are the dumbest and most vile individual on this website - without exception. You are likely the dumbest resident of the county in which you reside...including the eastern portion and the urban drug dens. The fact that you feel free to continue spouting racist lies - proved false - about one of the greatest athletes the world has ever known simply because he is "an american white boy" who doesn't promote or fit neatly into you bizarre and hazed world view makes me ill. If you were to choke to death on a tofu ball or OD on heroin tomorrow the world would be a better place.

tour the france:

go white boy!!

virendra7 - You are the dumbest and most vile individual on this website - without exception. You are likely the dumbest resident of the county in which you reside...including the eastern portion and the urban drug dens. The fact that you feel free to continue spouting racist lies - proved false - about one of the greatest athletes the world has ever known simply because he is "an american white boy" who doesn't promote or fit neatly into you bizarre and hazed world view makes me ill. If you were to choke to death on a tofu ball or OD on heroin tomorrow the world would be a better place.

i do not use ANY drugs (illegal or legal) nor do i promote their usage,.!!

i do use tofu from time to time but am not addicted to it.

i do not sprout my own sprouts or do i sprout racist ' lies'.

tour the france:

go white boy!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: