The Neighbor's Dog

i_like_sun

I'm a sucker for a good mug, too.

Those chocolate-chip eyes melt me every time. :blush:

clancy.jpg

(This is my owner, Clancy.)

*snif* give him anything he wants. I'll pay

i am just about ready to get a dog. i haven't had one since i was 16 and my family dog ( a boxer named Lady) died.

:laf: He could use a sugar-momma. :tup:

Sounds like you're ready for another "smoochie face" of your own. ;) Isn't it amazing how much of an impression they leave on us? So true, the saying: "Dogs leave paw prints on our hearts."

kitties do too *snif*

when my cat Brier died the vet sent me a clay heart with his paw prints in the clay. I still have to hide that from myself because i cry so hard when i come across it. he pass 4 years ago april. he is in my hear for all time.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Sherri's Clancy and Treetoad's girl are beautiful. I would love to have a dog. I won (made an opening bid at an auction to get things going and no one else bid, oops!) an AKC Chocolate Lab pup back in October. It was going to be weened right before Christmas so thought it would be a great Christmas gift for the kids who've been wanting a dog, too. Mr.rmncwrtr said no way. That the cats were enough. So I gave the puppy to my neice and three nephews for Christmas, ensuring my spot in the "Best Aunts" Hall of Fame. We just saw the dog, Hershey, when we were camping over the fourth of July and it was the sweetest thing. Someday...

I'm a sucker for a good mug, too.

Those chocolate-chip eyes melt me every time. :blush:

clancy.jpg

(This is my owner, Clancy.)

*snif* give him anything he wants. I'll pay

i am just about ready to get a dog. i haven't had one since i was 16 and my family dog ( a boxer named Lady) died.

:laf: He could use a sugar-momma. :tup:

Sounds like you're ready for another "smoochie face" of your own. ;) Isn't it amazing how much of an impression they leave on us? So true, the saying: "Dogs leave paw prints on our hearts."

kitties do too *snif*

when my cat Brier died the vet sent me a clay heart with his paw prints in the clay. I still have to hide that from myself because i cry so hard when i come across it. he pass 4 years ago april. he is in my hear for all time.

One of our three cats "Mango" disappeared at christmas this year and I found him in May underneath our veranda. I had to pull up the planks to get his body out. (pretty smelly) I hid him from my daughter who thinks he got tired of Nell our dog and went to live elswhere. He was my favourite cat. It is very helpful to have other cats etc to take your mind off the loss. We have fish, bearded dragons, we have had Indian Runner ducks, (24 ducklings at once) the cats, We had a mass cricket escape that lasted for about six months with the little buggers creaking all night in the heating ducts. Tadpole/frog hatchings every year. Not to mention the wild critters around here. It keeps your mind off losing one of them at least.

Edited by TREETOAD

it does help i have the things. One of my cats still lives although he is naughty and has to live in the garage instead of the house. (he pee's on things) and i inherited about 15 fish in the pond when i moved into my new house. remarkably, i really do enjoy the fish. they bring me a lot of peace and i love to go sit on the deck and feed them. I have been fighting off the raccoons and a blue harren who want my pond to be the buffet.

i was talking to my land lord/best friend today about a dog. her and her partner really don't want pets to be in the house. so i may wait until i can afford to buy my own house. but it is nice to feel like i have enough room in my heart to take care of something new.

My neighbor's dog gets yelled at constantly. It is very unhappy. Sometimes I think of stealing it and giving it to someone who will love it and speak to it rather than yell at it. Other times I want to shoot it with rocksalt to stop it from barking and shitting in my yard.

My dogs, of course, are angels.

PIC-0001.jpg

My neighbor's dog gets yelled at constantly. It is very unhappy. Sometimes I think of stealing it and giving it to someone who will love it and speak to it rather than yell at it. Other times I want to shoot it with rocksalt to stop it from barking and shitting in my yard.

My dogs, of course, are angels.

PIC-0001.jpg

cute!!!!!