What are you doing??

ken4ord

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah hell yeah got in another ride yesterday, damn it was kickin'. We did two big climbs of 1000 feet each and several small hill. Found a new favorite trail that was super steep, started with banana groves, rocky technical stuff and fast steep clay. Ludwig crashed in the rocky tech section and showed up all bloodied, one woman chased down after him, exclaiming 'jashizi', which translates to finished. I was just laughing like crazy, she must have thought I was insane laughing at my bloodied buddy. I just wish the trails were free of people, cause then I could really open it up on the steep and rip dat shit. Probably a good thing though, I really don't want to visit the local hospitals around here.

It hasn't happen so far, though most likely they would throw you into jail until your court date. I imagine I could pay them off. I am sure the misses wouldn't be happy with me if I end up in jail. I tend to be quite careful about it around here, unlike in the states or canada where I felt comfortable walking down the street smoking, here I won't do that. Also being a muzungu I tend to stand out and really would not want my colueges knowing that I do not sniff the coke but only smoke the sensi. There are some areas in town that are completely safe to smoke publicly I have seen and smelled people firing up. My rwandan friend was telling me there is an area in a part of town where everyone smokes and they never get bust because when the cops show up it spreads like wild fire and everyone informs each other.