George Bush sings Sunday Bloody Sunday

dt_3pin

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen the exact freshman-type edit hack done to Clinton and, frankly, it's just not that funny. I guess almost anyone can piece together words, phrases, gestures and do this to virtually anybody in the public spotlight. It's just plain dumb. What is humorous is when someone actually says something stupid, and GW offers plenty of material for his detractors. You can do better.

Now there be more of the same old predictable drip we expect from the Fairweather! (Drip, drool, and wag...woof, woof!)

Anyway, the line is a quote from GW, as just heard in the video montage linked to at the top of this thread. That's all. And the links I posted point to published details of the Bush agenda -- literally and publicly signed by his own people.

Sorry to spoil your day with the facts, but the details really are published online, like Bush said. In fact, the self-described Neocons (and now Bush cabinet members, etc), who collectively form an organization they call the Project for the New American Century, have been stating their intentions right up front and online since 1997, beginning with the Statement of Principles.

Gotta to hand it to those Neocons, just like Hitler did with Mein Kampf, they've made public their plans way in advance!

See ya.

I don't really see much to disagree with in those principles. But comparing the content therein to Mein Kampf just makes you yet another hysterical idiot. Shall we now label all mission statements with the tag? Or just those you don't like? I would think that your little bitch, Diane Feinstein, and her recent suggestion of legislation restricting free speech is more in line with the goals of Adolph Hitler. And you.