Best rock climber

kevbone

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, visors are set to make a big comeback. You should get on the front end of the curve and start printing some up with clever lingo for the youth.

Just looked em up, I can get blank 12 packs for $10...want one with a NAMBLA logo?

Hey, visors are set to make a big comeback. You should get on the front end of the curve and start printing some up with clever lingo for the youth.

this is true. i already have a pink one. now all i need is a black one and a cc.com one :moondance:

honestly i like the visor in the convertible. totally makes me look like some kind of mom from the 70's or some shit. makes melaugh :fahq:

totally makes me look like some kind of mom from the 70's or some shit.

No shit, this one time (not at band camp!), when I was 19, I was rolling thru Ewash in my pimpin 86 Dodge Van, all styled out for dirtbagging in and I stopped in Wilbur for a chocolate shake at this one fast food place that made these killer chocolate shakes, and even tho the sign on the door said "No shirt, No shoes, No Service" I went in shirtless and barefoot cuz I was ripped and chicks dug my 8 pack, anyway this kinda fugly soccer mom working the cash register says, "you can't come in here dressed like that" and I'm all, "wtf, i don't want to walk back across the parking lot barefoot, i just want a chocolate shake to go" and the hot girl working the fryolater says, "i'll bring it out to you" so i pay and leave and she comes out and gives me my shake and says "i have an hour lunch break in 15 minutes" so i hang out and we drive up behind the golf course on some road she knows and i hit in the back of my van on the bed and she never took off her visor or her skirt, which were both part of her uniform.

then i dropped her off and went boldering.

totally makes me look like some kind of mom from the 70's or some shit.

No shit, this one time (not at band camp!), when I was 19, I was rolling thru Ewash in my pimpin 86 Dodge Van, all styled out for dirtbagging in and I stopped in Wilbur for a chocolate shake at this one fast food place that made these killer chocolate shakes, and even tho the sign on the door said "No shirt, No shoes, No Service" I went in shirtless and barefoot cuz I was ripped and chicks dug my 8 pack, anyway this kinda fugly soccer mom working the cash register says, "you can't come in here dressed like that" and I'm all, "wtf, i don't want to walk back across the parking lot barefoot, i just want a chocolate shake to go" and the hot girl working the fryolater says, "i'll bring it out to you" so i pay and leave and she comes out and gives me my shake and says "i have an hour lunch break in 15 minutes" so i hang out and we drive up behind the golf course on some road she knows and i hit in the back of my van on the bed and she never took off her visor or her skirt, which were both part of her uniform.

then i dropped her off and went boldering.

:tup: now that is a good visor story