Job Openings for tree climbers

johnh2007

Experienced climbers looking for rewarding outdoor work - consider tree care positions! Excellent pay and benefits. Pruning and removing trees. Any green industries experiences is preferred. Good driving record for 3 years required.

Please call 206-367-4048 or email jobs@seattletree.com

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seattle Tree Preservation is a good company. I've worked for them for a couple weeks when my previous company was slow, and I'm good friends with a bunch of folks who have or do work there.

John H is a decent boss. I've known him for longer than I knew about the internet.

If you want to be a full on tree guy/chick you'll be expected to become a certified arborist. When you're just starting out plan on spending your days dragging brush, chipping, and raking unless you already have previous experience at a real tree service.

I won't say what the pay rate is, but you'll get paid fairly and get raises as you progress. I have 17 years of experience at this kind of job.

PS This is a real tree company not a bunch of tree butchers (I'm sure the butchers are probably hiring too)

Edited by AlpineK