Thinking of buying a scooter

Skeezix

Anybody have any recommendations? I'm looking in the $2000-$2500 range. Would like to be able to carry a child on the back in a pinch. So far the Yamaha Vino 125 looks pretty good. More power than the equivalent-priced Honda (90cc). Also looking at the TNG Baja 150, which would enable me to ride on gravel roads.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been riding a vino 125 for a year now, and really like it. I got rid of my car back in june and this is my mode of transportation, and the bus when it rains real hard. Although it is no good for freeway driving, I did ride it from seattle to portland last september using the same rodes that the stp bike ride does and it performed great.

Anybody have any recommendations? I'm looking in the $2000-$2500 range. Would like to be able to carry a child on the back in a pinch. So far the Yamaha Vino 125 looks pretty good. More power than the equivalent-priced Honda (90cc). Also looking at the TNG Baja 150, which would enable me to ride on gravel roads.

how old of a child? if they are under 10 or so, you may want to consider a motor cycle with a side car instead.