no climbing

sk

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becuase leaving mom's, then leaving dad's, then leaving mom's, then leaving dad's..... you get the picture. My whole life I've been moving and leaving.....

ahhh :( ya i am expecting to pay out the nose for therapy at some point ;)

Becuase leaving mom's, then leaving dad's, then leaving mom's, then leaving dad's..... you get the picture. My whole life I've been moving and leaving.....

Nahh, I love my mom and dad so much! Honesely, all you've got to do is to keep telling yur twinkies how much you love them. Thats really all the human animal needs. I had a mildly fucked up childhood, but my parents were always unconditionally supportive and loving, and I wouldn't change a damn thing. Not saying I don't have problems though........ caugh overtraining caugh.......

it just sunk in about 20 minutes ago, that the doc i saw today has forbade me from climbing for the foreseeable future. i can't hike with a pack, i can't hike far. just moderate walking. i can bike and swim all i want. i think i really am going to have to learn to aid, or i will go insane.

:cry:

Well my Dr. told me no climbing due to being a parent. Lame isnt it?

thats bull shit. i didn't even start climbing until both my kids were born. you might put some thought in to the level of risk you are willing to take now that you have a little one... but be consciouses about it.

ye want to be here/now and later for the parent-teacher consciouses

Nahh, I love my mom and dad so much! Honesely, all you've got to do is to keep telling yur twinkies how much you love them. Thats really all the human animal needs. I had a mildly fucked up childhood, but my parents were always unconditionally supportive and loving, and I wouldn't change a damn thing. Not saying I don't have problems though........ caugh overtraining caugh.......

You are lucky. my parents are nut jobs.

I never said my parents wern't nut jobs! Heck, my dad is from Glasgow......... He's as nutty as they come!

is your dad a massage therapist who posts here as Crazy Polish Bob aka Glassgokiss???

:o

I never said my parents wern't nut jobs! Heck, my dad is from Glasgow......... He's as nutty as they come!

is your dad a massage therapist who posts here as Crazy Polish Bob aka Glassgokiss???

Sorry, no. My dad has anything BUT sensitive caring hands!

Sorry, no. My dad has anything BUT sensitive caring hands!

I never said CPB had sensitive caring hands. there is a reason my LMT calls it muscle SCULPTING. and yet it really does the trick!!! I have gained an inch of length in my back from my LMT and yoga. I have mild scoliosis. it totally does wonders to have that ironed out!!

Oh yes, I just found out that I'm probably going to be spending most of the summer still recovering too............

I FUCKING HATE INJURIES

we should not climb together :moondance:

Why? Are you thinking that our combined bad luck will multiply together and get someone killed?????

Oh yes, I just found out that I'm probably going to be spending most of the summer still recovering too............

I FUCKING HATE INJURIES

Why? Are you thinking that our combined bad luck will multiply together and get someone killed?????

NO silly. we are both recovering... so we should chill out together rather than climb ;) goofball... although this no climbing thing is only going to last so long. eventually, like in a couple of weeks if not on sunday, i will go back to climbing really easy again. just really easy stuff :)

I FUCKING HATE INJURIES

NO silly. we are both recovering... so we should chill out together rather than climb ;) goofball... although this no climbing thing is only going to last so long. eventually, like in a couple of weeks if not on sunday, i will go back to climbing really easy again. just really easy stuff :)

OOOOOK. Dido! I am sertainly stoked to go chill in the sun! Hey, wanna go swimming? :wazup:

I FUCKING HATE INJURIES

OOOOOK. Dido! I am sertainly stoked to go chill in the sun! Hey, wanna go swimming? :wazup:

i can swim :)

I FUCKING HATE INJURIES

Hey me too! Do you like cold water or warm water?

My favorite are those insanely cold alpine lakes on massively HOT days!

Muffy.....when I started having issues with my right arch, I got insoles in all my shoes, and it helped. I also have been doing pilates and focusing on strengthening hips, calves, ankles and feet to correct improper weighting of my feet. Another trick I did was sticking my foot in a bucket of ice water everytime I worked it to soreness. All these things seem to have helped.

I FUCKING HATE INJURIES

Hey me too! Do you like cold water or warm water?

My favorite are those insanely cold alpine lakes on massively HOT days!

well i prefer warm but i love to swim and have no issues with cold water.

Muffy.....when I started having issues with my right arch, I got insoles in all my shoes, and it helped. I also have been doing pilates and focusing on strengthening hips, calves, ankles and feet to correct improper weighting of my feet. Another trick I did was sticking my foot in a bucket of ice water everytime I worked it to soreness. All these things seem to have helped.

those are all things i can do :D