Ron Paul

Blake

Anyone else been paying attention to this guy? Last night in the debat he basically told the truth about why Bin Laden attacked us on 9-11 (a quoted by the CIA and Bin Laden himself) and he got attacked for it. Then Giuliani interrupt with this crowd-baiting emotional appeal and wins the biggest applause of the night!

Anyhow, even for someone like myself that disagrees with some of his policies, its very refreshing to see a national politician more concerned with truth, reality, and convictions, than with winning sound bites and riling up the crowd of South Carolina GOP faithful.

Edited by Blake

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's referring to Giuliani's oppressive "clean up Manhattan" pogrom.

Ron Paul's an interesting one. I do love a politician who says what they think, not what an opinion poll tells them they ought to think. He's only nominally Republican, he's actually the most Libertarian US Senator out there. It would be great if he got some serious attention in the presidential race since he's likely to say plenty of things that aren't in either party's talking points.