colorado climber needs a partner!

sweetrvr

Just moved to the Seattle/ Tacoma area from Colorado and I know very little about the area except that it is rainy and people drink a lot of coffee.

I'm open to pretty much any style of climbing, but I'm most at home on cracks. I would really like to get on some alpine. The grand wall in Squamish is definitely on the list. My experience ranges from bolts in thailand to peaks in peru. I'm pretty safe and don't spray. If anyone could help me out, I'd be psyched. Thanks!

Devan

devanbjohnson@yahoo.com

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just keeping checking the board and you should have no problems hooking up with folks.

If you are into cracks, put "The Bend" at Tieton on your hit-list. Mostly single pitch, but the quality, quantity, and density makes it worth the trip for sure.

Not sure if you hit the Platte much while you were in Colorado, but the Bend is pretty comparable to Turkey Rocks in terms of all of these qualities. And it's pretty much always dry and sunny over there, so you should feel right at home.