Quickdraws and nut at Smith

hippos_are_evil

Howdy,

Someone left their two locker quickdraws on top of the 5.4 trad climb just to the right of Cinnamon slab on 5/13. If they are yours, let me know and I can get them to you. I'm in pdx.

Someone else left a few nuts in the 5.6? crack in the middle of the climb to the right of that 5.4. If it's yours let me know.

Sam

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy,

Someone left their two locker quickdraws on top of the 5.4 trad climb just to the right of Cinnamon slab on 5/13. If they are yours, let me know and I can get them to you. I'm in pdx.

Someone else left a few nuts in the 5.6? crack in the middle of the climb to the right of that 5.4. If it's yours let me know.

Sam

Maybe they were "working the route", and like a seal pup, you should have left them alone and in situ?

In eithercase, good on ya for posting it Sam.

Howdy,

Sam

Wasnt there a fall on that crack last weekend? Could be the persons who fell.

I thought about leaving them (given the thread a while ago about ganking peoples crap off of routes), or putting them on the ground at the route or something. But I really doubt someone was working the route by leaving their two quickdraws at the top of that route. And I also thought that someone else would take and keep them. Maybe I should've left them, but I was trying to do the right thing. I asked people on the routes near me and they said it had been up there all day.