Colin Haley Slideshow - BCGEAR Eugene 5/18

bcgear

Come see Colin's popular account of his January ascent of Cerro Torre with Kelly Cordes. He'll be sharing slides and tales down here in Eugene @ BCGear on Friday 5/18. The show is free and we'll have a local keg, refreshments, and some food. We'll also be selling some BD gear for deep discounts the night of the show. Doors open 7pm. Colin starts at 8:30. See you there.

May18CascadeClimbersa.jpg

Edited by jon

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUMP!! Eugene and Corvallis people.... you are invited... come one come all get the off the couch and watch some slides :moondance:

yes i am relentless. if i knew where you all lived i would stop by your house on my way to the thinger!!

Muff -

Thanks for representing. Should be swell tonight...

Sorry I missed you at our world famous local crag last night.

mws

I am sorry i missed you to. It was way crowded and i need chow. Next time!!!

xoxooxoxox

TR

Colin is such a doll i wanted to wrap him up and bring him home. the show was great. the BCGear shop is AMAZING!!! i got the grand tour and offered to move into the warehouse. it is a climbers WET DREAM!!! I was treated like a Queen and got to see all of my local favorite climbers. AND i met a new hottie named John!! I sure hope i run into him again :moondance:

The slides were AMAZING. Patagonia is inspiring and breath taking.

i had beer. i talked and hugged. it was a GREAT TIME!!! i wish you had all been there.

xoxoxoxo

muffin

p.s.

look i did a TR!!!