Buy some s**t for Porter/Olyclimber

fredrogers

Okay, I don't know Olyclimber (Porter), but know bro will have some serious bills from that much time in the hospital and want to help as I can- my trip to Spain is paid for. Plus I'd love to see this stuff get used. So, with that said, it's time for Gearpalooza-to-help-Olyclimber 2007.

All $$ from sales will be donated to Porter's bills at the accounts set up by Pax and Timm@y.

Prices are the same, but you can pay more to help out. I'll post the sale price here here and a total donation when done.

In no particular order:

Petzl Elios Helmet, size 2 (20.9-24); essentially brand new- worn twice. Never dropped, always stored in the shade. Retails for $65, yours for $45.

TNF Talus Tent- bought when partner forgot tent on 10 day trip, used maybe 15 days total. Fine, 3 season backpacking/mountaineering tent. No rips or patches, poles are in great shape, stock pegs need to be replaced. New for $190, yours for $100.

Dana Designs Hiyalite Pack, vintage 1993 when they were still made in the US; in great shape, excellent workhorse and load hauler pack approx. 4500-5000 CU, $85. Size large.

Misty Mountain Cadillac Harness in bag, size large (says it fits 33-36 inches, fits more like XL 36-39 inches, too big for me); used maybe three times and in immaculate shape. Retails for approx. $95, yours for $40.

Mens Kayland Spider approach shoes, size 10.5. Fits narrower foot than mine. Used 3-4 times, essentially new. $25.

REI gear sling $10

Cascade Designs Sweetwater filter and silt trap, vintage 1999; Now made by OR. $15.

Old-skool Petzl zoom headlamp with 4 batteries and retro Bolle glacier glasses $10 takes both. Free with Dana pack purchase.

Men’s no-name black 100 weight zip-neck fleece. Free

PM or e mail db underscore climbz at hotmail dot com

Photos in the gallery here http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showgallery.php?cat=516

Higher res images available upon request.

Edited by fredrogers

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know Olyclimber (Porter), but know bro will have some serious bills from that much time in the hospital and want to help as I can- my trip to Spain is paid for. Plus I'd love to see this stuff get used. So, with that said, it's time for Gearpalooza-to-help-Olyclimber 2007- with new lower prices.

All $$ from sales will be donated to Porter's bills at the accounts set up by Pax and Timm@y.

Prices are now lower, but you can pay more to help out. I'll post the sale price here here and a total donation when done. if you want to check shit out, I'll be at Sausage Fest tomorrow night.

In no particular order:

Petzl Elios Helmet, size 2 (20.9-24); essentially brand new- worn twice. Never dropped, always stored in the shade. Retails for $65, yours for $45. Now $30

TNF Talus Tent- bought when partner forgot tent on 10 day trip, used maybe 15 days total. Fine, 3 season backpacking/mountaineering tent. No rips or patches, poles are in great shape, stock pegs need to be replaced. New for $190, yours for $100. Now $75

Dana Designs Hiyalite Pack, vintage 1993 when they were still made in the US; in great shape, excellent workhorse and load hauler pack approx. 4500-5000 CU, $85. Size large. Now $50. Includes hot Bolle Glacier glasses and Petzl headlamp.

Misty Mountain Cadillac Harness in bag, size large (says it fits 33-36 inches, fits more like XL 36-39 inches, too big for me); used maybe three times and in immaculate shape. Retails for approx. $95, yours for $40. Now $30/

Mens Kayland Spider approach shoes, size 10.5. Fits narrower foot than mine. Used 3-4 times, essentially new. $25. Now $15.

REI gear sling $10. NOw $5

Cascade Designs Sweetwater filter and silt trap, vintage 1999; Now made by OR. $15. NOw $5

Old-skool Petzl zoom headlamp with 4 batteries and retro Bolle glacier glasses $10 takes both. Free with Dana pack purchase.

Men’s no-name black 100 weight zip-neck fleece. Free

PM or e mail db underscore climbz at hotmail dot com

Photos in the gallery here http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/plab/showgallery.php?cat=516