Anna Nicole Dead

Seahawks

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It came out from her anna n smiths motehr today , that she really thoiught she took overdose of pills , mainly methadone....

I read her son died from complications of mixing methadone with other substances.

Methadone is the shizz. I've been on the goods 24/7 for months now due to, for decades, beating the fuck out of this biological machine I motor around in.

Multiple: ground falls (not all while climbing, "hi, Kurt"), car wrecks (including being run-over), contact sports, fights (ballbats & golfclubs hurt), and occupational hazards take their toll.

People along the way (older people) always said to "take care of your body, don't be so hard on it, or you'll be sorry someday". In a small way, I am sorry, but only momentarily and then I remember how much I love. It's true, it can conquer all. But, it's a quicksilver commodity that must be gathered moment to moment. Memories slip and fade, jokes lose their savor, the perfume of romance requires fresh application. The face of the clock stares devoid of inspiration at a heart that must shun its gaze... continually.

Where was I?

oh yeah, methadone.

Although methadone helped carry you to your grave, Anna Nicole, I hope you carried love. It's the only thing, if anything, that can carry you past.