Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My head is never nor will it ever be in my ass, for see I will never DIE while hiking! And if you are NOT stupid, you will also never DIE while hiking!

I even have pins in my ankle!

I cant beleive they left a guy over a "dislocated" sholder. NOT broken! HOW STUPID!

THE FIRST RULE OF HIKING IN A GROUP IS !!!!NEVER BREAK UP THE GROUP!!!!!! DE-DE-DE!

Anyone who disagrees with that is a fuckin tard!

I just dont understand why you would leave a guy w/ a dislocated sholder, and nothing more, in an ice cave to wait on help, instead of imedietly turning back!

Ill bet the 2 non-hurt guys left him there and hiked to the top, before desending. "they were soo close!"

Like I said, I-D-I-O-T-S!

thats NOT disrespectful, Its just the truth!

"He said when his time came, he wanted to go out on the mountain," said Frank James, eulogizing his younger brother. "He couldn't have choreographed a more glorious exit for him than to go out on the mountain." at Funeral held for Kelly James, the climber whose body has been the only one recovered of three lost on Hood.

Glorious exit?!

THE GUY FROZE TO DEATH IN A SNOW CAVE BECAUSE OF A DISLOCATED SHOULDER!!!!! HOW IN THE HELL DOES A DISLOCATED SHOULDER PROHIBIT YOUR LEGS FROM MOVING?!!!

Kelly James, FOR LACK OF A BETTER PHRASE, WAS AN INEXPIERIENCED IDIOT, WHO LACKED THE COMMON SENCE OF AN ANIMAL WITH A BRAIN.

No really, I'm confused. Your posts are so numerous and monotonous, you're not even succeeding at making people mad. Sucka!!!

I, like others, feel sorry for you that this is how you spend your time, making up countless new avatars on cascadeclimbers.com, only to suck at trying to make people mad. What did you do before the accident, anyway?