Mt. Hood events speculation

twocents

So here goes the self righteous shit again, Mr. 678 posts. Let me quess the climbers here birthed you right her on this site?

Your a computer demon?? You never first came on this site either. Stop the shit and go to school. People on here from what I've read seems very nice, except for the pricks like you here. So get a clue, learn some social skills and get around some people instead of sitting in isolation.

You should change your avatar to Drivel.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seahawk is twocents. or ar best a cheap imitation.

sorry not him, Admin person could tell you that. Hey pinky stinky is back.

seahawk, are you a real climber?

Been top few Mnts. I don't go out every weekend. So really depends what you mean by Real.

so if those guy's didn't get lost you wouldn't be here.

So here goes the self righteous shit again, Mr. 678 posts. Let me quess the climbers here birthed you right her on this site?

Your a computer demon?? You never first came on this site either. Stop the shit and go to school. People on here from what I've read seems very nice, except for the pricks like you here. So get a clue, learn some social skills and get around some people instead of sitting in isolation.

i think you took that the wrong way, but who am i to say. your the one with the social skills.

paranoid little bitch.

would somewbody explain to her that were in spray.

seahawk is twocents. or ar best a cheap imitation.

sorry not him, Admin person could tell you that. Hey pinky stinky is back.

seahawk, are you a real climber?

Been top few Mnts. I don't go out every weekend. So really depends what you mean by Real.

so if those guy's didn't get lost you wouldn't be here.

i think you took that the wrong way, but who am i to say. your the one with the social skills.

paranoid little bitch.

would somewbody explain to her that were in spray.

Only Paranoid your looking at my ass. and if we are in Spray why the hell is everyone got there panties bent out of shape? Maybe I need to lighten up but seems more than fun here, people taking personal shots and acting like they are God. Maybe I need to go so you can all have your gay orgy togather. Hell you all climb and you all been on CC.com forever. There is a life goal.

Hey Pink Since you said its always sunny in Colorado Yesterday:

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- New Year's travelers jammed the Denver airport Thursday, trying to get out of town ahead of a snowstorm that threatened to close runways and gum up the nation's busy holiday travel season for the second time in a week.

The storm was expected to dump up to 16 inches of snow on the Denver area overnight, a week after a pre-Christmas blizzard shut the airport for more than two days. The shutdown stranded 4,700 holiday travelers and backed up flights around the country.

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- New Year's travelers jammed the Denver airport Thursday, trying to get out of town ahead of a snowstorm that threatened to close runways and gum up the nation's busy holiday travel season for the second time in a week.

The storm was expected to dump up to 16 inches of snow on the Denver area overnight, a week after a pre-Christmas blizzard shut the airport for more than two days. The shutdown stranded 4,700 holiday travelers and backed up flights around the country.

didn't notice.

didn't notice.

oblivious as usual

What the hell does some pot head from Jamaica Know about America?!

WE are not getting fucked by the government its our economy thats getting fucked in the goat ass!

With the tech. we have right now, our government could totaly colapse, and WE, the ppl, would fair just fine!

Eef Ah deen't got dis Bin Laden I'd grob me cootlass n' teeake ye dongtong, mon. Done be doin' de flippin' ting wit de Rude Boyz, cuz we ken a bit more uv de Steeatz den sum foakin' cuntybahz kenz abou Jamaica.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

What the hell does some pot head from Jamaica Know about America?!

WE are not getting fucked by the government its our economy thats getting fucked in the goat ass!

With the tech. we have right now, our government could totaly colapse, and WE, the ppl, would fair just fine!

Eef Ah deen't got dis Bin Laden I'd grob me cootlass n' teeake ye dongtong, mon. Done be doin' de flippin' ting wit de Rude Boyz, cuz we ken a bit more uv de Steeatz den sum foakin' cuntybahz kenz abou Jamaica.

With this one, the nail about in the coffin of this thread. unless Molly comes back.

Anyone out there keep safe.

Those along the Cascade foothills will have a windy night as gusty east winds will blow through the passes and across the foothills tonight.

A High Wind Warning is in effect for the foothills until 5 a.m. Friday. That includes the cities of North Bend, Enumclaw, Gold Bar, and Snoqualmie Ridge -- any place that typically gets a strong east wind. These areas could see east winds of 25-35 mph, gusting as high as 60 mph.

Cold, dense air is moving into Eastern Washington, and its associated higher pressure is pushing air to the west through the passes and out to meet a weak area of low pressure off our coast.

That air accelerates as it pushes through the gaps in the mountains, and shoots through the passes and into the communities near the gaps.

We also have some air rushing over the top of the Cascades. As that air rolls down the west side of the crests, they can create "mountain waves" -- basically like ocean waves, only it's a wave of air. That can bring sudden gusts to 50-60 mph where it was just 20 mph a moment before.

what is pretty good is how someone got my title like that. Congrats to that person becuase I can't figure how to change it for two days. Dam funny.

guess what, even the admins think you have nothing good to say, not just me.

and if you want a nail for this thread, here- "thread nailed closed"

you can't post anymore or you will be lost in the mountains with only a cell phone which you will neglect to use and freeze to death, it is the laws of posting.

and don't forget to bring your MRE's on the next climb... Did you know that the cooler you keep your MRE, the better. On Mt Hood, the shelf life would be well over a thousand years. Remember, the shelf life of MREs is based on taste testing, and not that the product goes bad and would be harmful. "I've had 10-year old spaghetti and it was just fine. The noodles were not very firm and were a greenish brown color but other than that, just fine.