BOLTED CRACK!!

kevbone

I am not very familiar with Camalots but are you sure #3 Camalots would work?

Lower section (lieback area) - #4 or bigger

Upper section (above the crux) - #3 (as I recall)

However, I would not play choppy choppy. I think it would be interesting to try it out with gear. IF it works, I would tell the FA my thoughts.

all this energy could be put to great use reviving old routes, trail maintenance, fixed gear maintenance and impressing land managers with climber volunteerism

Great point for sure. I plan on helping out revive some routes next season for sure :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me know what you guys decide to do and let me suggest that all this energy could be put to great use reviving old routes, trail maintenance, fixed gear maintenance and impressing land managers with climber volunteerism.

I think that about sums it up right there.

I vote to leave GMD alone and instead focus on energy on reviving old routes, trail maintenance and fixing old gear. We could start instead by showing that poor little crag some love and replacing the anchor on GMD and I could try to finish cleaning the far left route I began cleaning last year. We also started working on the cliffs above GMD and maybe somebody could work on the stairs and bridge path up there.

Hey- not to beat a dead horse- but I wanted to clear up some misinformation. Greg Childs did NOT bolt Black Cat Bone. DC doesnt know who did or he is protecting the ID of the person so they wont be heckled, harassed, flamed, beaten or molested by any CC.comers.

Sorry for spreading filthy lies! :blush: