Thanks.

Edited by Plinko

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Plinko if you are not going to put public prices on your items here, or if you are going to direct people by PM to your originally posted ebay auction then you are not following the rules. I will remove your post, and I will continue to remove it every time you repost it.

Plinko if you are not going to put public prices on your items here, or if you are going to direct people by PM to your originally posted ebay auction then you are not following the rules. I will remove your post, and I will continue to remove it every time you repost it.

Original post edited to add prices.

Fern, don't you think Powderhound's reply was sufficiant? Why you gotta go outta your way to be an a$$hole? You see any eBay links? I didn't think so. Blow me, or get off me so I can zip up my pants.

You see any eBay links?

So if your ebay listings sell for more than the price you are asking here, can I buy them from you at the advertised price and pocket the difference?

Here's the deal: If you are gonna sell things here, sell them here. CC.com is not a place to advertise your ebay listings. That shit is accepted over at rc.com, but not here.

Oh. And insulting a beloved moderator ain't gonna win you any brownie points. Chump.

You see any eBay links?

Here's the deal: If you are gonna sell things here, sell them here. CC.com is not a place to advertise your ebay listings. That shit is accepted over at rc.com, but not here.

Oh. And insulting a beloved moderator ain't gonna win you any brownie points. Chump.

Again, I see no eBay lnks or references. Prices are posted.

So mods on a power trip are the only ones allowed to dish it out here? I don't remember reading that anywhere in the user agreement moon.gif Good thing i don't like brownies smileysex5.gif