McLellan Rocks Roundup

AndyF was just out last Friday and we went to McLellan for a few hours before his flight left. (this is Andy's third time there) I told Andy that I would like to have a Get Together for McLellan Rocks. I live 20 mins from McLellan and would open up my home for a place to camp and party. I have five arces, I'd brew some Beer have the fire wood, water and bring in a PP.

What I would like to know is... would you Guys and Gals from the other side of the Cascade crest come over and do some Pitches with us. That would also go's for the rest of the CC.com Climbers. This would have to happen by the end of September or the first weekend October. We can have some Great Weather in Spokane about then.

What do you think, would you be in?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah real funny man, how come you got a name like roadhead then, I'll say it to your face man. I hate that john guy, he and marty were making fun of my zubaz pants up at china bend, I swear to god there better than those lame ass climbing pants, besides those things are like a crock pot for your pork. I'll show up to your stupiod rock rodeo if its not during a cougar football game and as long as I'm not working on my snowmobile. bigdrink.giffruit.gifbigdrink.giffruit.gifcheeburga_ron.gif