Wanted: Big Wall Partner

needtoclimb

I want to hit a Yosemite big wall either this fall or in the spring, and am looking for a partner to train with. I lead solid 5.9 trad and sport, and just now breaking into the 5.10 range. I have been climbing for ten years off and on and know my ropework. I just started aiding about a year ago, and have a dozen aid pitches under my belt. I just did the first 5 pitches of town crier last week (bailed on the 5th due to the extreme heat.)

Am looking for a partner equal to or better than me. So, if you want to hit a big wall, give me a shout.

Kevin

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My free skills sound about as good as yours right now. I've been at it for over 30 years. I too want to train for a Yose trip this fall. I've done the Captain twice and Leaning Tower twice, but that was a while ago. Mid eighties-hard nailing. I need to hone the more modern stuff. I have all aid accessories, just not a big rack. Unlimited heads though. Cranking out a bunch of index routes sounds great. PM me.