Bus from Lucrene to Holden

layton

Anyone know how to get to Holden from Lucrene.

I was told I have to write to Holden for the bus schedule and to get a spot on the bus, but since I'm leaving saturday, there's no time for that.

Does anyone have any experience, or know anything about just showing up at Lucrene and getting a ride to holden?

Thanks,

Mike

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the bus will take folks w/o reservations, but only if there's room (it's a medium size school bus). We went in to the area around Holden over the July 4th weekend last year. Fortunately there were plenty of seats available so we were able to get a ride without reservations. However, we were there on a Friday which may have up-ed our chances. Bus seat reservations are made through Holden Village (no phone) www.holdenvillage.org which doesn't support spontaneity. The Holden bus schedule is based on the arrival of the ferry service. There's a link on the web site. We left Fields on the 9:30 'Lady of the Lake' to Lucerne (509.682.4584) in order to meet the bus. The ferry service may be able to tell you how many folks are departing at Lucerne. Hope it works out for you.