Bizarre PMs

Couloir

Do any of you ever get weird PMs? wazzup.gif

I just got this one and...I don't know her:

Hi, I'm from boston. I'm thinkng of climbing Hood at end of August before/after our HoodToCoast relay race. Do you know how is the climbing condition around that time? What's the major hazard at that time? How much energy would it require? Is it better to do it before or after the race? I'm just a normal fit runner/climber, not super athlete. Thanks for your advice!

Lei

I'm not going to list her avi in the chance it may be a real request. But it seems legit, it's just that I noticed that I can't reply to her and she had just registered prior to the PM. And no previous posts. Is this a bot of some sort? Forgive me if this is an obvious question. I'm posting it in spray in hopes of some irreverant, creative replies. Spray on. bigdrink.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of you ever get weird PMs? wazzup.gif

I just got this one and...I don't know her:

Hi, I'm from boston. I'm thinkng of climbing Hood at end of August before/after our HoodToCoast relay race. Do you know how is the climbing condition around that time? What's the major hazard at that time? How much energy would it require? Is it better to do it before or after the race? I'm just a normal fit runner/climber, not super athlete. Thanks for your advice!

Lei

I'm not going to list her avi in the chance it may be a real request. But it seems legit, it's just that I noticed that I can't reply to her and she had just registered prior to the PM. And no previous posts. Is this a bot of some sort? Forgive me if this is an obvious question. I'm posting it in spray in hopes of some irreverant, creative replies. Spray on. bigdrink.gif

Damn! Spambots have gotten quite sophisticated!

If you don't hurry up and post some good advice she's going to be on to the next guy who actually gives it!

maybe it is G-Spotter having one over on you?? cantfocus.gif

THAT definitely crossed my mind. evils3d.gif

i cant figure out why you can't send a PM, you have to purposely block someone don't you?

maybe she thought you were someone she knows and is now embarassed??? or perhaps it was the mushsmile.gif

i cant figure out why you can't send a PM, you have to purposely block someone don't you?

This is what I got:

We cannot proceed.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

So, how knows?? confused.gif

maybe she thought you were someone she knows and is now embarassed??? or perhaps it was the mushsmile.gif

Definitely possible. mushsmile.gifwave.gif

No, I beat you to PMing her...by blocking your PM! I gave her tons of advice, including the right windshirt and how many poops to poop, and she is on her happy way! And she thinks I'm swell!

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

you scare me a little bit blush.gif

Chat is SOOOOOO FUCKING HAWT RIGHT NOW!!!

OMG!

aww cus i am here YAY ME fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

oh wait does that sound totaly consited blush.gifwink.gif

edit wait is this an invitation to CHAT?? i thought you were saying spary is hot cantfocus.gif

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

I got a PM once asking me what the biggest cam they needed for some route in Georgia was. I've never been east of New Mexico but "someone told us you might know". I'd never even heard of the crag let alone the route cry.gif

i knew if i said your name you would show up eventualy fruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif