Santiam Pinnacle HW20

corvallisclimb

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler, it was a dood from Sweet home, we used to call him the mad bolter. the santiam pinnacle used to be a hairy litle climb with about 4 quarter inchers protecting the pitch. It got retro bolted and I chopped all but the placements close to the originals. the bolts grew back and I left the area. see you tuesday

Tyler, it was a dood from Sweet home, we used to call him the mad bolter. the santiam pinnacle used to be a hairy litle climb with about 4 quarter inchers protecting the pitch. It got retro bolted and I chopped all but the placements close to the originals. the bolts grew back and I left the area. see you tuesday

You been climbing at Rocky Butte Jim? grin.gif

If you read carefully you willnotice it says I chopped all BUT the placements close to the originals. It's coming back to me now, His name was Mark and we actually called him the bosh cowboy...this was before I owned a bosh. we're talking a 5.6 route here BTW and the originals bolts upgraded to 3/8 would have been quite adequate.