Si "HayStack" rock routes

scottgg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a route on the South Side way back in the day. There were many old rusty angles still fixed in place from who knows when. Being that it was the very first rock climb I ever did I don't recall too much of the actual route we took. I do remember being pretty gripped. crazy.gif

yesterday you said the Tooth was your first climb.

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/573419/an/0/page/0#573419

Early onset Alzheimers?

I did a route on the South Side way back in the day. There were many old rusty angles still fixed in place from who knows when. Being that it was the very first rock climb I ever did I don't recall too much of the actual route we took. I do remember being pretty gripped. crazy.gif

yesterday you said the Tooth was your first climb.

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/573419/an/0/page/0#573419

Early onset Alzheimers?

I don't think anyone should really consider Mt. Si's Haystack a "rock peak" by any standard. I don't...

The big corner between the obvious south side crack and the path to the main gully offers some nice 4th/low-fifth options. Found a really old piton bashed in about halfway up the route. S'fun to sneak up behind the picnicking summiteers on a nice summer yelrotflmao.gifafternoon.