exit 38 weekdays

LUCKY

I have a little time off till the bridge decks start coming in for the Narrows. I am now just getting my broken toe back in a climbing shoe, I have got'n way out of shape, so I am troll'n for weekday partners for x38, easy wookout stuff to get my game back on.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there with a newbie and a small black and white dog. All three of us will be doing super duper easy stuff and you are welcome to join in.

And as a special bonus, if you bring your LAZER, I'll be happy to show you where you can put it wink.gif

OOPS... Oh big gal yelrotflmao.gif! lets see if that dar Lazer thing will work in the tunnel of your hershey highway moon.gifwink.gif

what are you doing the rest of the week?

LUCKY wave.gif

Edited by LUCKY

Anyone want to climb this Wed or Thurs daytime??? I also have a newbie that I want to get out on the rock some and also get her to start learning how to belay. If you have a bit of patience with that... I'll belay you up whatever you want!

Anyone want to climb this Wed or Thurs daytime??? I also have a newbie that I want to get out on the rock some and also get her to start learning how to belay. If you have a bit of patience with that... I'll belay you up whatever you want!

I am free thursday and friday during the day. message me.

Edited by XXX