Old Trad Blues

Wayno

I got em. I'm looking for people to go climb with. I've been climbing since before there was sport and trad so I guess that would make me trad. I'll climb anything. I don't care. I prefer a long clean granite wall. I'll use aid or free climb. I can still confidently onsight lead up to 5.9 A3 and probably a little harder for some stuff. I've never been to a rock-gym and have only recently done any "sport" routes. I did all my hard climbing back in the Eighties in Cali and only in the last couple years have I been interested in climbing again. I have a rack of sorts and a rope and a 4WD vehicle. I have mondays and tuesdays off and can get other days as well. Anyone game? My wish is to do some of the aid routes at Index in practice for a Yose trip in the fall. I wanna do a wall again.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lycra was one reason I quit climbing so much. I do have some weird stuff on my rack like Clog chocks and I make my own heads. I once made my own portaledge and spent many nights on the Captain in it . It was even collapsible. My first pair of shoes was some Pivetta Spiders. Oh, the days...