to the hangdogger on Crossfire

Gary_Yngve

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AH I have a great GONG show from Eugene of all places! and another so so one when Bruford was with them..six months later he was drumming for Gen. (have a good tape of that too.) He sounded out of place with those bands I wonder how a stint in Can would have sounded.

To th benighted on Red Wall: Your sissy lost ass doesn't know how to find descents!

you were whining, crying, scrambling around, etc., your way down Red Wall, occasionally trying to routefind and discovering you don't know how to do it. And no, it doesn't happen if you're tough and have good technique -- but then again, you're a whiny sissy with the worst fashion sense in history!

btw - you sound like you're giving birth when you're bitchin about your advisor.

boxing_smiley.gif

Oh shit! We better bivy here brah!

zIMG_3459.JPG

AH I have a great GONG show from Eugene of all places! and another so so one when Bruford was with them..six months later he was drumming for Gen. (have a good tape of that too.) He sounded out of place with those bands I wonder how a stint in Can would have sounded.

What and replace Jaki?

To th benighted on Red Wall: Your sissy lost ass doesn't know how to find descents!

you were whining, crying, scrambling around, etc., your way down Red Wall, occasionally trying to routefind and discovering you don't know how to do it. And no, it doesn't happen if you're tough and have good technique -- but then again, you're a whiny sissy with the worst fashion sense in history!

btw - you sound like you're giving birth when you're bitchin about your advisor.

boxing_smiley.gif

Oh shit! We better bivy here brah!

zIMG_3459.JPG

yelrotflmao.gif

Holy SHIT! I thought at first this must be parody, but it's posted by GARY YNGVE MALMSTEIN, that pussy fucking engineer who BEGS for public humiliation by merely walking out the door in the morning. Congrats on another BRILLIANT FUCKING POST, Gary!

By the way, from one 5.9 climber to another, only 5.9 climbers distinguish between 5.9 and 10a.